Dupattas & Stoles
Dupattas are scarf-like clothing accessory. Indian women usually carry dupatta with many Indian outfits. This includes salwar kameez, skirts, and lehengas. Dupatta is also known as the chunni, chunnari, or odhni. Moreover, Dupatta is a symbol of modesty. In addition, dupatta enhances the look of various Indian outfits.
Stoles are narrow and shorter than Dupattas. These days stoles are in trend and compliment your western outfit.
Online Dupatta Collection
These days the market is full of varieties of Kurtas or Kurtis. And to have an ethnic and formal look, you may like to pair up your Kurta or Kurti with mix and match Dupattas. Therefore, mix and match dupattas are trending.
There is no set rule to mix-and-match dupatta to compliment your outfit.
- If your outfit is multi color, then look for a coordinated solid color dupatta.
- If your outfit is solid plain color, then look for a coordinated printed dupatta. For e.g., Modal Silk Ajrakh Print Dupatta, Bagh Print Chanderi Silk Dupatta or Printed Maheshwari Dupatta.
Things To Consider While Buying Dupatta Online
- Look for a dupatta with good quality finishing. For example - dupattas embellished with tassels enhances the look of your attire.
- Moreover, pair your ordinary kurtas with dupatta made of high-quality fabric. This would give you a classic look. How about Modal silk dupatta, chanderi silk dupatta or Maheshwari dupatta?
- Further, look for basic colors so that your dupatta can go with many other kurtas, kurtis, skirts or lehangas. Plain or printed black dupatta, red dupatta, indigo dupatta, blue dupatta, maroon dupatta, or green dupatta are the safest choice.
- Length of your dupatta is equally important, and it depends on your height. For an average height, dupatta of 2.5m is reasonable. However, if you are taller than average, you may need to look for extra-long dupattas for up to 2.6 - 2.75m.
- Purpose of stoles and dupattas are different. If you are comfortable wearing shorter dupatta than better look for stoles. Stoles are shorter than dupatta and so is their width.
Explore our handcrafted dupatta collection at House Of Elegance online store that fits your style and outfit.
Designer Dupatta Collection
House Of Elegance offers classic, trending, and exclusive designer dupattas collection online. Our exclusive range of dupatta collection includes Ajrakh Print Dupattas, Maheshwari Dupatta, Bagh Print Dupattas and other Hand Block Print Dupattas.
- Modal Silk Ajrakh Dupatta
Modal Silk is a bio fabric made from wood pulp extracted from beech trees. This extract is manually spinned to get beautiful glossy and silky modal silk fabric. While making use of natural dyes, Ajrakh Modal Silk Dupatta are skin-friendly while giving you comfort at the same time. Modal Silk Ajrakh Dupatta is best paired with plain kurta or skirt or lehenga.
Modal Silk Ajrakh Dupattas are eye catching and attract attention and praises. You can style Ajrakh Modal Silk Dupatta with plan outfit with any light silver jewellery.
Other than traditional style of carrying dupatta, here are 5 new ways you can style your Ajrakh Print Dupatta:
- Tie one end to your lower and take the Ajrakh Modal Silk Dupatta from behind, over your shoulder and hold it with a funky waist band.
- Take 2 ends of the Modal Silk Ajrakh Dupatta, tie it in the middle to dawn a jacket/poncho type look.
- You can also tie it to a waist belt to hold it together.
- Take the Ajrakh print dupatta through your shoulder and hold it through with a waist band.
- Give a free flow on your shoulder to create another style.
Watch this video to follow these styles.
- Ajrakh Cotton Dupatta
Cotton Ajrakh Dupatta enriches your formal outfit. Ajrakh cotton dupattas are extensively soft, comfortable, and breathable. You can style these Cotton Ajrakh Dupatta with or without any jewellery.
- Chanderi Silk Dupatta
Our hand block printed dupattas are exclusively designed and hand block printed on high quality Chanderi silk. Our Chanderi Silk Dupatta collection includes Bagh print dupatta and Ajrakh print dupatta to grace this collection.
- Maheshwari Dupatta
Maheshwari dupattas are light weight with sheer and subtle shiny texture. Our Maheshwari dupattas are exclusively designed and handwoven using high quality Maheshwari cotton silk fabric with high silk content. Moreover, our Maheshwari Dupatta collection includes Bagru print dupatta and Ghichaa silk dupatta.
Your search for designer dupattas is now over with House Of Elegance. Therefore, make a perfect choice for a Handloom Designer Dupatta online. Feel free to Call us for any other query.