Shipment & Deliveries:
- We aim to ship our products across the globe in a quick and safe manner through registered and trusted courier partners.
- We deliver worldwide with DHL, FedEx, UPS, Aramex and EMS (India Speed Post) as our shipping & logistic partners.
- Real-time shipping is calculated at the checkout based on your product weight, volume and shipping destination country.
- All orders are processed from our warehouse in New Delhi, India.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 - 3 business days after receipt of payment in our account.
- Orders are usually delivered within 15 business days after dispatch from our warehouse.
- Orders are dispatched as soon as all the products in your order are ready with us. We don't dispatch incomplete orders.
- We try to dispatch the order as soon as possible but there can be a slight delay because of unavoidable circumstances. In case of delay, the customer is free to cancel the order and the full amount will be refunded.
- On placing your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Once your order has been prepared for dispatch, you will receive details of the courier partner and tracking number. You can also check the status of your order under "My Account". If you need further assistance, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call/WhatsApp us at +91-9650504299.
Custom Duties & Taxes for International Orders:
- Custom Duties and Taxes for international orders are not included in your order, and are over and above any shipping and handling charges paid at checkout. Most countries charge duties on imported items which are levied at the time of port entry and they vary based on the destination country and the products imported.
- The customers are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country to which the products are shipped. Payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. Our delivery partners are authorized to deposit duties on behalf of the customer and the customer is required to pay the applicable duties and taxes directly to the shipping agency (DHL, FedEx, UPS, Aramex, India Speed Post, etc.) at the time of your order delivery after you receive an invoice by the shipping partner.
- In case a customer refuses to pay the duty as mandated by the respective country of shipment and doesn’t collect his/her order from the shipping partner, we will not be liable to refund any amount for such orders.
- As soon as your package ships, we will email you your package tracking information
- Orders can be tracked using the consignment/tracking number on our website under the “Track Your Order” link or also directly from the shipping partner’s website.
- Our delivery partners will attempt to deliver the package three (3) times before its returned to us. In case it is returned to us after three (3) attempts, no refunds will be entertained. Please refer to our Return & Exchange Policy for more details.
- Please provide complete shipping address including zip code and a mobile number to ensure hassle free delivery. We do not ship to any PO Boxes or APO addresses.
- In case of failure to deliver due to incorrect details, no refunds will be entertained. Please refer to our Return & Refund Policy for more details.
Order Cancellation, Returns & Refunds:
- Cancellation requests are accepted strictly within 24-hours of placing the order.
- We accept cancellations as long as the order has not been shipped. Once the order has been shipped, we are unable to cancel it. For cancellation, please contact us prior to the dispatch of your order. We will respond within 24-hours of receiving your request.
- If your order meets the above cancellation requirement, you can choose to get a store credit for the full value or a refund back in your original mode of payment.
- We currently do not accept returns or exchanges for international orders. In case you find your merchandise damaged, missing, or incorrect post-delivery, please contact us within 48-hours of receiving your parcel. We will respond within 24-hours of receiving your request and offer an appropriate solution.
- We pack our merchandise with utmost care and love. Should you receive your package in a poor condition or find it tampered with at the time of delivery, please refuse to collect the parcel and notify us immediately.
- We recommend that please prepare a video while receiving the shipment and also while opening the package to record any damage or wrong shipment. In case you find your merchandise damaged post-delivery, please contact us within 48-hours of receiving your parcel. We will respond within 24-hours of receiving your request. Damages reported after 48-hours will not be eligible for an exchange. You are also rec
- We may request you to send us photographs & video of the damage, so we can assess the nature of the damage and offer an appropriate resolution to close the case.
- In case of damage, we will replace the damaged merchandise at no cost to you. If we are unable to send a replacement, we will offer an alternative, or store credit, or the option of a refund in your original mode of payment.
- You can email us at email@example.com or Call/WhatsApp us at +91-9650504299.
- For International Orders, we accept online payments through Debit/Credit cards, Online Bank Transfers as well as Paypal. You can use Paypal option to make payment through your Credit card also without creating any Paypal account
- For all International transactions, we accept major Credit Cards (including Mastercard, Visa & American Express), as well as payments, vide PayPal and 3RD Party Payment Gateway.
- As per RBI regulations in India, all credit and debit cards issued in Indian Territory cannot be used for transactions in international currency by default unless overridden by the cardholder explicitly with the bank.
Disclaimer: All conditions as mentioned above may not be implied by laws and are limited to the durations and conditions as mentioned and www.houseoflegance.in shall not liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages, human injury or loses including but not limited to loss of business, profits or use whether in an action in contract or based out of or in connection with the use or performance of the product. In continuation to the above, the conditions shall not affect the other provisions and also the customer’s statutory rights under applicable Indian laws.